The company was established in 1995 by Aris Sotiropoulos, who directs it upto today. It has a vast showroom of 1500m2, located in Grigoriou Labraki 36 gr, in Glyfada.
The warehouses are located in areas of the transportation company BALAUF, which distributes the products of all brands represented by ARTIANA.
The commercial activities of the company ARTIANA are;
* Representation of women's apparel, with exclusive partnerships with German companies and products out of 17 different factories, distributed in 400 retail outlets throughout Greece.
* Products are imported by clients themselves. Artiana provides goods to wholesale customers (key account) who can offer them, with their own label.
* Artiana controls its own retail premises inside the biggest department stores of Athens, Piraeus and Thessaloniki.
* Represents big greek manufacturing companies abroad. Artiana carries its own brand name for knitwear and addresses to retail stores.
* The company occupies 14 people in various positions with great experience in their fields.